Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Secret Bloodline by: Talia Jager

Synopsis: What sixteen-year-old Kairi doesn’t know is that vampires do exist and she’s one of them. She was left in foster care when she was very little and grew up away from her world. Then she began to change. Feeling out of place and confused, she ran away from her foster home. A coven takes her under their wings and trains her. When she is told her parents didn’t just abandon her, but died protecting her, she sets off on a mission to find their killer.

And then she meets Aiden…a vampire hunter.




Review: I must say Talia has outdone herself this time! I absolutely LOVED her book, The Ultimate Sacrifice, but this one was even BETTER!

Talia put a new spin on vampires in this novel that I wasn't expecting and that made it all the more interesting. The connection between Aiden and Kairi was very suprising but I love the way Talia made it all fit together. I think Lizzie's decision suprised me more than anything else in the book! It was absolutely a GREAT read!

5 comments:

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am visiting and following via book blogs!

Unknown said...

Oooh this one sounds good! Imagine finding out your a vamp!!!!!!

Christina Irelan said...

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE this book Midny! It's truly great!

Mamakucingbooks said...

Thanks for the warm welcome in Book blogs. :)

This book sound like my cup of tea . :)

Christina Irelan said...

You're welcome Mamakucingbooks! I hope you will check the book out :) The author is a sweethear and her books are GREAT!