Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Elemental by Emily White

Elemental 

by: Emily White

Source: ARC provided by Spencer Hill Press

Publication Date: May 1, 2012

Synopsis: 

Just because Ella can burn someone to the ground with her mind doesn't mean she should... but she wants to. For ten years--ever since she was a small child--Ella has been held prisoner. Now that she has escaped, she needs answers. Who is she? Why was she taken? And who is the boy with the beautiful green eyes who haunts her memories? Is Ella the prophesied Destructor... or will she be the one who's destroyed?

Review:

I didn't really know what to think about this book when I first saw it. I read the synopsis and new that I just had to read it but I wasn't sure how I would like it. Well, I am definitely glad I did! I absolutely loved the novel and can't wait for book two! Emily White had me on the edge of my seat through the entire novel. I never saw the ending coming before it happened and it literally made me gasp from surprise. 


No comments: