Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Her Passionate Protector by Dilys J. Carnie


Dilys J. Carnie

I’m just an everyday kinda girl and I have lived on the Island of Anglesey in North Wales for thirty nine years. I have two grown up children Emma is a teacher and Christopher is involved in the family commercial business. I have three sisters; two of them live close by as does my mum.

I am an avid health freak, a vegetarian who is manic about working out in the gym and doing Pilates classes. I love clothes, makeup, having my nails and hair done. I’m just a girl’s girl.

If I am not in my office pounding the keys I’m sitting in my favourite chair reading on my new Kindle.

Author Links

Her Passionate Protector
By
Dilys J. Carnie
Erotic Romance
Secret Cravings Publishing
November 12, 2012

When Lucy meets Alex the owner of the new company her cleaning business has just picked up a contract for, her hard won self-preservation and quiet life flies out the window.
Smoldering heat ignites every time Alex comes near her.
He is confused by this independent, yet vulnerable woman and when her ex-husband returns, determined to hurt her, Alex fights for her life and their love.

Excerpt

“Give her time, Alex. She’s been through a lot.” The pressure of his friend’s hand was reassuring on his shoulder and he just nodded. It would take more than time. It was going to be one hell of an uphill battle.
At that point, Jack came wandering into the kitchen, rubbing himself around Alex’s legs.
“And what do you want, little one?” Alex picked up the cat, its purring hum showing he had settled down quite easily.
“Do you want some cream, buddy?” He poured some into a saucer and put it down, watching as the cat lapped greedily.
“Let’s take the coffee out now.” Alex picked up the try and followed Simon.
After they went out on to the balcony, and he set the tray of cups and coffee on the table, Nic got up from where she had been sitting with Lucy on the wicker sofa and put her arms around Simon.
Alex looked over at Lucy, her body hunched, the pain and sadness evident in her chocolate brown eyes.

More excerpts can be found at Dilys WattPad

Buy Links

No comments: